Sunday, November 13, 2011

San Francisco April 2011

We spent 2 nights in San Francisco in a small little hostel type hotel. It was a crack-up. We reserved 2 rooms and they were just little w/ a queen size bed and we split up our crew of 7 in the two rooms. It was so funny. The bathroom was down the hallway and so it went... You know, I'm a sucker for a deal, especially in pricey San Fran! We had a great time exploring this jewel of a city. We went to China town, an A's game, the some fun digs for eating like Tommy's, Coit tower, the Exploratorium, Golden Gate Bridge, Pier 39, Boudins, and did a fast boat ride in the harbor. I love this city. Bryan and I even went on a jog up and down the hills while Rebecca watched the kids! Besides a few moments trying to drive in their traffic, we had a great time!

0 comments: