Friday, March 30, 2012
Lately
Whenever I get behind on my blog, I try and pretend that I haven't and just go back in time. My memory is one of my strong points in life so I usually can catch up even if it's been a year or longer... but that is the worst! Anyway, I worked like crazy to get my blog all updated right before Christmas because I had done a blog book from 2006-2008 on blurb and I absolutely loved the idea... but then I just really struggled to get the software working and was running out of time before Christmas and resorted back to My Publisher which is also good... But, really I just need to stay updated! So, I'm not going to pretend that I'm not behind because I am! But, luckily this time I'm only about 3 months behind. So, here goes the last 3 months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and family blogs
- Graham Clan
- Phil and Angie
- Ryan and Ashley
- Haily and Spencer
- lou lou and pampa
- Torrientes
- Ian and Loni
- andi and matt
- BS and the Kids
- Cody and Eliza
- Amy and Todd
- Ryan family
- Brandon and Ellen Rasmussen
- The Rose's
- The Martins
- Gillen family
- Longhurst family
- Bryant Family
- Richmonds
- Jason-Karalynn Marzo
- Pig-Dani Marzo family
- Wehmann family
- The Sloans
0 comments:
Post a Comment