We had an eventful January...
Bradford started his serious shenanigans of getting into everything! He sure is cute though! I started having to move the bar stools and chairs out of the kitchen to keep any sort of order and sanity in the area. I booked a condo for the week after the kids went back to school in Midway. I know it wasn't the best week for timing, but I never can turn down a good deal! Anyway, many people got use out of it so it was fun. I took the kids up on the weekend w/ Kelsie and Lindsee and we swam, walked around the homestead and just chilled! Nothing like trying to chill w/ 3 little toddlers-- ha ha! Then, my mom, Kelsie, Lindsee and I had a girls night. Then, some of my girlfriends came up and we had a girls night and just talked and talked.... I always laugh about that w/ my girlfriends from high school. There is nothing that can stop us from talking. I had cards in hand ready to deal.. and just couldn't break up the chit chat! But, I love to chit chat w/ them and it was fun to spend so much time w/ them. Erin and I went cross country skiing at soldier hollow. It was comical as there was not an drip of snow anywhere to be found, but soldier hollow had been making it! Then, Bry met me up there for the last night and we went scuba diving in the crater. That was an interesting experience. I sort of panicked I think because it was so dark. But it was good to get in the groove again.
We had some crazy good weather for January! Here we are just playing ball in the yard in our crocs and spring clothes... in the middle of January!
I took the kids to the U of U gym meet against BYU. It was fun to be all BYU'd up at the Huntsman center. I love watching those gymnasts! Here the girls are one morning before school... cuties!
Ellie and Bradford are quite the pair. They like to follow each other around and try to do the same things. She is such a little miracle in our lives!
The kids loved swimming up in Midway... always happy when we can swim in the middle of winter!


0 comments:
Post a Comment