Saturday, June 27, 2009

Amy's lost her mind... ragnar relay and tri

So, I decided at the first of the summer I wanted to do a few races and things before the next babe enters our lives. So, I've been thinking of trying a sprint tri and after some consideration, I talked my 2 sisters, Lindsee and Karri into doing the Pleasant Grove tri June 13th. It was fun... super hard on the swim, but fun. Then a few days later my good friend, Ang asked me if I'd fill in for someone on their wasatch back, ragnar team. I was scared... but decided to go for it. So, here are some pics from the race. We were an all women's team of 12 running the 188 miles from Logan to Park City. I was runner 1, and ran 3 different legs. My first leg was in Logan -5.1, second from Snowbasin to Weber canyon-8.5, and third was from Coalville to Kamas 4.8. This was all within a 24 hr. period with little sleep. Crazy what we do for fun!

0 comments: