Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Blessing Baya

Sunday Aug 3rd Bryan gave Baya her baby blessing. It was a really nice occasion. We had a huge gathering after at our house and it was really nice to see family and friends. Bea (baya) our friend from Hungary is here holding our Baya. She looked so pretty in her blessing dress and Bryan gave her a beautiful blessing. Some of the things he blessed her with were discernment between good and evil, a peaceful spirit, patience and love for her sisters and a faith in the gospel.

3 comments:

Alix Bryant said...

She looks so sweet, i'm glad i finally got to meet her. you look great and hope to see you all again soon!

Haily Brian said...

What a beautiful day for a beautiful baby

Andee said...

I heard you were naming your little girl Baya and I was so happy! That really is the cutest name and I like your americanized spelling. You have such a beautiful fam, Amy!
sok szeretettel,
Andee