Our second day in NYC was so great, but I thought I was going to die we walked so much. Bry started out w/ a jog in Central Park w/ cousin Rob, then came back for me. We then went to Central Park for a stroll, and afterward found Serendipity. This is a little cafe from the movie which I like, Serendipity. We had their famous frozen hot chocolate and Bry hasn't stopped talking about it. We also sat at their table. We then met up w/ old friends Jeff and Scout and kids in Soho, where he works for a delicious cuban lunch. It was great to see them. Onward we went thinking everything would be close together... not. We went to ground zero, and from there were planning to stoll quickly to battery park and the Staten Island Ferrie. This ended up being an hour of walking, and we'd prob already walked over a mile 1/2 previous. I was dying... remember I'm like 71/2 months prego here! We took the Staten Island Ferrie, where we relaxed and took in the views of Lady Liberty and the views of Manhattan... and then met up w/ Lindsay and Rob in China town for shopping and dinner. Onward we went after to Brooklyn to see the promenade and the view of Manhattan. But, it was pretty rainy so we used this as our excuse not to walk the bridge... I was dead!
0 comments:
Post a Comment