This is one of our favorite hikes when we stay in St. George. It is really fun and so pretty. This year the water was a bit too cold to even temp our crazy dad, and it was still a little shallow, but we had fun hiking through the pristine canyon. Aunt Kelsie wasn't too sure what she thought of it when she couldn't see her feet from that precious cargo she was carrying, but we all made it out okay!
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and family blogs
- Graham Clan
- Phil and Angie
- Ryan and Ashley
- Haily and Spencer
- lou lou and pampa
- Torrientes
- Ian and Loni
- andi and matt
- BS and the Kids
- Cody and Eliza
- Amy and Todd
- Ryan family
- Brandon and Ellen Rasmussen
- The Rose's
- The Martins
- Gillen family
- Longhurst family
- Bryant Family
- Richmonds
- Jason-Karalynn Marzo
- Pig-Dani Marzo family
- Wehmann family
- The Sloans
2 comments:
Too funny! We went to red cliffs a couple weeks apart last year too! We're headed down there next weekend... maybe we'll have the good luck with the water this year. I love seeing your family grow and I hope you're feeling great!
Hi Amy! How are you? You do so many fun things! I found your blog off Kar's and Jenn's. Hope you don't mind! Your girls are so beautiful. I'm training for the half marathon at bear lake with Kar and you're still my inspiration because you pushed me in St. george! You were a blessing! I love you guys!
Post a Comment